Monday, November 15, 2010

today
















Dirty cat bums,
SO i have been taking italian this semester , which i enjoy because i am not the most hopeless case in that course! yes!
it is true. there was a girl whiter than i am!
even though i am legally considered a "mix race". there is no fooling anyone.
i am a white girl . flat ass and all.
So italian something i can actually say " i am going to the store" or " you are a dirty mama's boy" or " i slept with your whorish pig wife now eat this package of cheese"
useful phrases i hope to use one day in the real world of italy . you know the one you see in the lizzie mcguire movie.
so i just have to keep practicing so when paolo mistakes me for isabella i can easily play the part and not fuck everything up like lizzie did.
so anyways i had a test today . and another test
Please tell me why i had two test on the same day
so i stayed up studying for the more important test.
and then . . . i get to school.
and its canceled.
and i failed the other test
testees test

tesst

kill meeeeeeeEEEEeeEEeee.

so when class ended i stood up looked my teacher in the eye and shook my head is disapproval.

a single tear rolled down his face. he knew what he did wrong.
so i dragged my self out of the room like sad charlie brown and to my car and drove home in silence with the windows down to keep me from getting sweaty pits because my car has no A.C. and im a poor college student.

i need to work on my drawings.
ill post some images up soon .

i am your jelly bean
-Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment